This weekend was my first weekend off, since I started this new job of mine.
I can't tell you how good it feels that the season is finally over!
And, even better, I got my salary..
So I went to my local game shop and bought Guitar Hero III and Super Mario Galaxy..
Guitar Hero's too short though, only got 3 songs left on hard and 10 on expert... =_=
That Slayer song though... gaah. >_<
..::..
I tried installing SL on my office computer, turned out that the graphics card in this piece of junk ain't good enough for me to be able to play the game. =_=
Ah well maybe it's for the best, right? ^^
I mean if I'm gonna keep this job of mine for more than 10 min (If my boss found out that I was playing a game I'd get sacked asap.)
..::..
Ok I gotta get back to work now..
Later!
Monday, 26 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment